- Once the Resource Center has loaded to your phone, Tap the Share button on the menu bar. It’s an icon at the bottom center of your phone and looks like a box with an arrow sticking out from it.
2. Tap Add to Home Screen. It is the icon with a plus (+).
3. Tap Add in top right corner.
4. Once the Resource Center is added the Icon will appear on your Home Screen
- Once the Resource Center has loaded to your phone, Tap the More Options button. It’s an icon with 3 dots in the top right corner of your phone.
2. Tap on Add to homescreen.
3. Tap your Home button and you will see the Resource Center Icon saved to your home screen. If you can’t find the Icon you are probably looking in your apps window. (Go to the Home Screen to find the app.)