To support NKCH employees as they acknowledge feelings, listen to and respect others, improve themselves daily with motivating self-care, relaxation and stress reduction. These resources are available.
- Our onsite chaplain will minister to your needs or identify other spiritual resources in the community to assist you. Our Chapel is always open to provide a place of refuge and contemplation.
- Phone: (816) 691-2000
- Location: Main lobby inside East Entrance (behind Gift Shop)
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Evenings and weekends: On-call for emergencies
- Chapel open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Learn a new skill or hobby
- Change your routine
- Challenge yourself physically or mentally
- Read a book that will intellectually stimulate your brain
- Switch up the dominate side of your body. Example If you are right handed use your left hand, step up with your left foot if you always lead with your right and vice versa