Divorce or Annulment

You can add, change or remove benefit coverage outside of annual enrollment if these qualifying life events occur to you:

  • Divorce or annulment

How To Make Changes To Your Benefits

  1. Review the benefits you can change. To see the details of the benefits,click on the benefit below
  2. Review the supporting documents required below
  3. Download and fill out Enrollment Form
  4. Bring supporting documents and completed enrollment form to Human Resources
  5. All forms must be received within 30 days of the date of the event.
  6. Coverage begins the date of the event.

Supporting Documents

When making mid year benefit changes due to divorce or annulment you are required to submit supporting documents to Human Resources prior to approval.

Examples of supporting documentation and actions (not all inclusive)


Supporting Documentation Needed

Add Spouse and dependents to our plansCourt Ordered Decree
Remove self, spouse, or dependents from our plansDivorce Decree, Court Order or Proof of New Coverage for anyone being dropped from the plan including coverage effective date